Friday 3 February 2023

Prairie Schooners

 Prairie Schooners

 As always with my stuff nothing fancy, just functional wargames pieces.

Two classic Airfix soft plastic models which I got off that nice man Alan Hamilton, with mixed horse teams - the Airfix horses were very rough with loads of flash and were also quite brittle, so I was forced to improvise.

I`ve based the teams separate to the wagons so they are easier to store and transport but also I can use the wagons as part of the scenery for a game as required.







2 comments:

  1. Lovely old models. If you want more I think Imex make them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I`d forgotten Imex, I do have their ACW ambulance set which I`ll also use among other horse drawn wagons and carts as part of the scenery when I finally set up the games I have planned.

      Delete