Wednesday 24 February 2021

Beute M3 GMC75 Tunisia

Beute M3 GMC75 Tunisia

I`ve had this photo for a while awaiting the urge to build and add to my silly collection of beute, captures in Tunisia  

Well the Italeri fast builds are two-in-a-box so this was the perfect time, a very mixed crew - driver and commander hard plastic  from various Esci kits, one gunner is also Esci but soft plastic DAK and the other kneeling gunner is MMS, I then added German stowage from various manufacturers.

This will probably add to my 86th Panzergrenadier battlegroup as they really lack armoured equipment 







4 comments:

  1. Nice work. As Im a megalomaniac I used all my six for a TD US battalion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I now have 5 - 2 serving with the French in Groupe Blinde sud Tunisienne. 2 American (I`m keeping the poor one anyway) and now this one with the Germans :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice- a beute vehicle is always an interesting piece for the table.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers pete

      I have another picture of a wreck (again a capture with black crosses, etc), but this one had the funky camouflage so it got the vote to build :)

      Delete