Monday 4 March 2024

US civilians

 US Civilians

Rushed off my feet so far this year, so today is the first day I`ve been able to pick up a brush  

I needed some US civilians for the border actions related to the Mexican Revolution, thankfully that nice man Alan Hamilton was sorting out a huge mound of plastics last year and I was able to pick up some suitable figures off him.

Here is the first batch, various ladies and girls - not well painted or detailed, but hey ho  

3 Airfix from the Wagon Train set, the one with the bonnet on the right was seated in the wagon, converted into a standing figure with the help of plasterscene 😁 

4 more Airfix, I`ve tried to vary the colours to create variation. Once again the figure in the bonnet is the seated lady from the wagon 

2 more Airfix

2 Redbox Boers and an Italeri female gun fighter


2 comments:

  1. Nice job, Richard. Useful for ACW and western games too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hunted all over the place for suitable civilians. Only these old Airfix sets seem to do them - weird eh........ I have a tray full of cowboys and male civilians still to do :)

      Delete