Thursday 12 January 2023

Rubble piles

 Rubble Piles

A modest start to 2023, I am setting up my first game of the year and needed some rubble, I remembered I had this lot awaiting painting so undercoated them yesterday and bashed them out today. Nothing fancy or special about the painting just functional.

Various rubble piles which you can use to enhance your ruined buildings or congest your battlefield.

Mostly resin from Early War Miniatures, with an odd one from Anyscale Models and a small one of my own consruction.





4 comments:

  1. Nice work mate, must paint mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice- bits like that are always useful.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Pete, they have been sitting in their box for ages, I really needed a couple of bits to finish off the blown bridge, so just did the whole batch as one. Some of these will probably be part of some ruined buildings I have planned (if I ever get them done) :)

      Delete