Sunday 26 November 2023

Rural Finca

Rural Finca

Another 1€ bootfair find. 

It started out like this, I`m not sure if it was a kiddies toy, but it was on a table full of Belen (Nativity scene) bits.

I unbased it and re-mounted it on hardboard, which I then textured and after drying undercoated everything. A quick repaint, I added shutters to the "window" hole cut into the rear wall to disguise the damage, then added some flock.



Photo with some SCW Requetes for scale

Photos with some walling





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Some trips to these flea markets you find stuff, other times not - pure luck really :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice. At only a single euro it will hopefully make up for the disappointment of the overpriced “Mexican scatter terrain” 😉
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You win some you lose some I guess. The Imex set was over priced, but at least I`ve warned you all not to make my mistake.

      Delete
  3. Great 're-boot' of what initially looks like a sadly neglected toy. Well done. Its always satisfying to find something unusual and re-vitalise it. Pretty good work Richard. CarlL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Carl, I`m pretty happy how it came out

      Delete