Sunday 10 July 2022

More Di-casts

 Even more di-casts

More refurbished Lledo di-cast vehicles

You will remember Bill Krieg sent me three of these only one was complete, which I just repainted as you`ve already seen earlier. The other two had bits missing and I decided to used them as general trucks,

First up a new supply vehicle for my German transport column




I build this one a raised cover using a block and tissue paper

I painted it more a generic Khaki, so it can be German, Spanish, French or even just a civilian truck 




I`m pretty happy with these


2 comments:

  1. You have turned all of the die casts into unique and usable vehicles. Glad you could put them to such good use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun doing the planning and then modelling - thank you for the generous gifts, very, very kind :)

      Delete