Wednesday 8 March 2023

Mexican foot

More Mexicans

Having a good week.

14 various Mexicans from the same joblot, I`ve tried to vary the colour pallet among the clothes/hats of the Villaistas to create a more irregular look.

4 Raventhorpe (2 Federales & 2 Villaistas)


10 Early War Miniatures Villaistas - these come with a variety of different heads/hats and loose weapons, some needed arms attaching too, this allows a lot of variation if buying several packs.



 Note I gave the officer a Federale khaki uniform, so he can play either side as required


I gave one of these guys a grenade

A photo to show how the two ranges match up

All together




7 comments:

  1. Lovely variety of figures, and paintwork, Richard. Good to see this era getting an airing. Carl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fun project, I have another batch of different figures on the painting tray

      Delete
  2. Those look great! How do they look next to a jacklex fig?I would be interested in these to expand my Mexicans. Good Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I`ll take a couple of comparison shots and pop up a new post for you

      Delete
    2. Done and published i hope that helps

      Delete