Saturday, 25 July 2026

British Engineers & mechanics

British Engineers & mechanics

I found myself needing some British engineers for mine clearance, etc for an upcoming group of games set in Italy. As it happens those stalwart guys at S&S Models released a 6-figure set.





 Always enjoy creating rear echelon and non-combat units for my wargames forces and S&S also produced this 8-figure set of mechanics




The set also comes with these tools and supplies










3 comments:

  1. You really are thorough, aren’t you? 😉
    I imagine the mechanics would probably feel relatively safe “behind the lines”, whereas the engineers will be much closer to the danger.
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are probably right, but I have a fitter`s halftrack coming from Raventhorpe to go with the mechanics :)

      Delete
    2. Once it arrives and painted, I may have to write a German counter-attack game where a British HQ/rear area is under threat :)

      Delete