Friday 31 January 2014

Tunisian recce

A very productive week January
Even as I work through my 10th Panzer orbat, I`m looking at it and adding bits. I decided to add a second armoured infantry platoon to Kradschutzen-10 and make all the figures for that unit in Zeltbahn (figures to come next).
2nd platoon halftracks
2 x Sdkfz 250 (one with sustained fire MG) Minimi & Frontline models with added bits


British Recce
Humber II 
This is the Hasawaga one I painted green last year before deciding on a universal "desert" scheme - d`oh!! Now repainted

Another Humber II and a Dingo to complete the unit, Humber by Combat Miniatures; Dingo by Britannia



Since the start of 2014 I`ve managed to finish -
9 - tanks (6 x PzIII, 3 x PzIV) 
6 - armoured cars (2 x 222, 1 x 232, 2 x Humber II, 1 x Dingo w/2 crew) 
1 - Krump protze w/ driver 
2 - 20mm flak + 7 crew
2 - trailers (20mm & 37mm)
2 - sdkfz 250
1 - Sdkfz 251/9 w/ 2 crew

Very pleased with myself :-)


1 comment: