Sunday 24 April 2022

Flea market bargains

 Flea market bargains

On Saturday we went to a collectors fair/flea market near Benidorm, always a fun morning out browsing the interesting stalls.

I came away with some di-cast toys which will eventually be converted/painted into something more useful for my tabletop.

I`m thinking horse drawn ambulance?

Command bus for my Italians

Now the tractor is a bit modern as is, so may require quite a bit of work to make it look more like a 1930s era one. But the trailers are excellent, I`m thinking of removing the loads (good scatter terrain in themselves) and then loading both up as general supply trailers (as generic as possible) so they can be used behind the trucks of various nationalities as required

All together these only cost me 10 Euro for the lot



8 comments:

  1. Great finds- the two trailers will be really useful.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the 'conversion' mojo is still working well. And a nice day out too (presumably in the sun!) Can't go wrong. Carl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I`m always on the lookout for useful bits, the market is fun - lots of interesting stuff.

      Delete
  3. That's a great little haul! Really like the tractor with the two trailers. Would you happen to know the manufacturer so I can keep a look out for one as that would be ideal for some of our Andreivia games with Richard Crawley.

    ReplyDelete