Friday 20 May 2022

Interesting useful toys

 We had to go to Alicante today as we had to find out about taxing out car!

That sorted we had time to kill so just wandered around browsing various shops 9as you do when your with the wife).

We were in one store which sold all sorts of odd stuff - bags, hats, get fit equipment, phone cases, kids toys, etc. When I stubbled across these buildings, obviously they go together to form a kids road system, but I think they have possibilities for us wargamers!! 

They are only 9 Euro each and are roughly 1/72nd scale.







 

4 comments:

  1. Always a good feeling coming across useful wargaming stuff in unexpected places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just never know what you`re going stubble across :)

      Delete
  2. Did you end up buying these? I'd be interested to see them on your table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven`t bought any, though I was tempted, I may pick up the corner cafe piece next time I`m in the city.

      Delete