Monday 22 February 2021

British Quad tows

British Quad Tows 

You may remember Bill Krieg sent me a care package  

Well I`ve pottered about and got the first bits done, 2 Airfix Quad tractors and a limber, all repaired and rebuild with some missing parts dug out of the spares box. I added some mixed stowage added and painted them up for my desert British, I now have a tractor and limber for every 25ldr I own   

Quad 1


Quad 2


Limber

Quad 1 with an Esci limber and Deagostini 25ldr

Quad 2 with the Airfix limber and a Raventhorpe 25ldr


All together 



2 comments:

  1. Very nice- always hada soft spot for the Quad and those are both nice examples of them.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Pete I`m particularly happy about the colour match with my other British gear, they blend in well :)

      Delete